Pages

Upcoming gigs

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga

After a 50 minute walk with my dog late yesterday afternoon, I felt like it was too late for me to go to the gym, but I still wanted to get in a little exercise before I showered and made dinner.  So I went to Exercise TV on Demand to look for a new, short workout.  My legs and glutes were still sore from my workout Friday, so I needed a good stretch.  I found Eye Chakra Yoga with Maya Fiennes, a 28 minute Kundalini yoga workout.  It was exactly what I needed.  The only criticism I have is that she instructs you to get into the triangle pose, when it was actually downward dog.

When it's all said and done, this is a quick intermediate yoga workout that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.


No comments:

Post a Comment