Pages

Upcoming gigs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Workout playlists





I love working out so much, but I do need something to listen to and/or motivate me while I'm doing it. Sometimes I listen to the Howard Stern Show, or I'll use a piece of cardio equipment with its own individual tv. Here are some on my cardio playlist that always get me going:

Lady Gaga--Born this Way
Bill Conti--Gonna Fly Now (Does anyone who works out NOT have this on their Ipod?)
Master Blaster--Since you've been gone
Donna Summer--Journey to the center of your heart
Badfinger--No matter what
Madonna--Give it to me, Hung up, Sorry, pretty much any of her songs
Katy Perry--Firework
The Jackson 5--I want you back
AC/DC--you shook me all night long, For those about to rock
Pink--Please don't leave me
Joan Jett--Cherry Bomb
Daniel Bedingfield--Gotta get through this

No comments:

Post a Comment