Pages

Upcoming gigs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Skin care

I'm so flattered someone complimented me on my skin the other day, so here are some of my favorite skin care products.  I have about 4 cleansers on hand usually, and I switch it up every time I wash my face.  The more I switch them up, the cleaner my face gets every time I wash it.  Most often, I buy Target's store brand Up & Up, because they contain exactly the same ingredients as the name brands.  It doesn't really matter what I wash my face with as long as I use the Clarsonic brush, one of the best investments I've ever made. 


Anything from Aveeno is alright with me! I love all their cleansers and high SPF moisturizers.
I just used this mask for the first time and I could feel it working its magic.  The only downside to this one is that it turned my wash cloth black. 
I love Booth's, too.  I found them by accident on drugstore.com.  This microdermabrasion scrub contain pumice, which some people may find too rough.  My skin absolutely glows after I use this. 












No comments:

Post a Comment