Pages

Upcoming gigs

Monday, April 20, 2009

Maybe my blog is going to be a movie reviewing site...



I stayed over my friend's house on Saturday night, and when I finally crawled out from under my hangover at 5pm Sunday, I joined her in watching Eden Lake. Wow--this movie scared the shit out of me, disturbed me, and will definitely stay with me for a long time. Great movie if you have the stomach for it. I almost didn't make it! I don't want to give anything away, but at one violent point, I broke out in a cold sweat, felt nauseated, and had to lie down, because I thought I was gonna puke. No movie has ever caused me to have a physical reaction like that since Hostel, which I don't think anyone should see! Eden Lake at least had some heart to it. It's about a young couple whose romantic camping weekend is ruined by a gang of obnoxious kids who terrorize them. These kids acted brilliantly--I wanted to effing kill them! This movie scared the crap out of me worse than any other horror film, because it could actually happen. I recommend it, but it is NOT for the squeemish.


Here's a link to the trailer: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment